Friday, May 20, 2011

Double Protection

12:37 AM 5-18-11
Remember the shiny new deadbolt that my dad put in the door for me? Well, now it’s a huge shiny new metal latch. It screams protection it’s so big. Dad’s going to take out the deadbolt he put in and put the old one back so we can all still lock the door securely so no one can break into our house while we’re away (that’s always a plus! Lol). Dad said he’s going to put the new deadbolt on the other door instead. Wow, double protection! I’d thought about the other door. I’m sure my brother has a key or some way of getting through it, but I forced myself not to think about it because I knew it would bother me. Now I’ll have that metal latch on one door and the new deadbolt on the other. My brother can’t unlock either so you can bet I’m stoked! I feel surrounded by affirmation and protection now. I’ve thought about taking a picture of the new latch and posting it here so you can see the hugeness of it. Actually, I’d like to take pictures in general and share them on my blog. I wonder if you can do that. Well, I guess that’s an experiment for the next time I go to town and get an internet signal. Well, I hate to keep it so short but it’s late and I’ve got a lot to do tomorrow so I’m calling it a night.

You have been reading Simply Life by Faith

Faith_inpresentdarkness

No comments:

Post a Comment